Sunday, July 24, 2011

My last weekend in Cambridge :(


Playing frisbee in the park

It is nearly midnight of my final weekend in Cambridge, and what a fine weekend it was. The highlight of Saturday included watching He's Just Not That Into You and then spinning and dancing around the room (pictures/video to come). Today I played various sports in the park, ate ice cream, and just hung out with some of the most awesome people you could ever meet. I have to say, I am going to miss it here so much, I cant even put into words how much; I don't want to leave!!! Every day I meet more people and become even closer with the ones I knew. I am surprised by how much I really care about everyone and how much I wish I could just stay here and hang out with them in this bubble of existence. The only thing I wish I could skip would be exams and papers next week. (I actually just finished a paper for one of my classes, and now I just have 4000 more words to write for my other class; I think I will hold off on that until tomorrow). With that being said, I think it's about time for me to go to bed. I have quite a bit to do tomorrow, and it is made even harder for the reason that I dont want to miss out on anything by doing work. I have been here for almost a month and I still feel like there is so much I need to do. I am going to have to try my hardest to fit in as much as I possibly can in the next five days. The end is too near!

in Grantchester, where we had tea and then frolicked in the fields :)

No comments:

Post a Comment