Monday, July 18, 2011

The good life

I dont have access to a laptop at the moment, so I am just going to share with everyone a really good song by an awesome band :) plus it mentions london/picadilly, which is where I was last weekend, so fitting I suppose.
Everything is going well here in England.
I saw the final installment of Harry Potter on friday, which signalled the end of my childhood (kinda, haha) It is hard to believe though that is has been like 10 years since it came out!
The weather has been a bit gloomy for the past few days. I went to Ely (ee-lee), a small town about 15 minute train ride away, and it was raining pretty bad. By the time I walked into a cute little teashop I was soaked through.
Yesterday it fluctuated between cloudy, dark, sunny for 5 minutes, rain, and then more cloudyness. Definitely makes me slightly jealous of everyone's facebook status's from back home talking about how hot it is and going to the pool/beach.
Still, I will definitely miss it here once I leave in two weeks (so weird that that's all the time I have left!!!)
I have a lot of work to do, so it wont all be enjoyable, but for the most part I am loving it here and will be sad to leave. I guess I'll just have to come back and visit once I graduate ;p

<3 Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment